The Atlas Controll Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and shuts in response to an electric signal.
- Solenoid Operated ( Battery Operated)
- Pilot DC Motor Operated ( Battery Operated)
- LoRaWAN RF model ( Up to 15 Km diameter ) Battery Powered
- GSM/GPRS 2G/3G
- NB-IoT ( Narrow Band) Srat with Narrow band then turn 3G/4G if not find network
With its ultra-low-power consumption, the valve can operate on batteries during 10+ years and through extreme long distances with an exceptional obstacles penetration, even inside buildings or urban areas.
With its additional Digital and Analog inputs connected to an alarm contact, a pressure or a humidity sensor, for instance, the valve can be turned off at the main line stopping the leak before major damage is done and at the same time, send an alarm to your Mobile through the gateway or the Application Server.
- Battery operated LoRaWAN valve
- Ultra-low consumption (10+ years autonomy)
- Fraud resistant with tamper
- License free operation on EU868 (Europe, Middle East) – US915 (North & South America/Australia) – AS923 (Australia/New Zealand, Singapore, Asia,..)
- IoT ready (compliant with all Internet of Things platforms)
- Bi-directional deep indoor communication
- Industrial grade (PN25, IP67)
- Extreme range links: 15+ km/10+ mi.
- Free of charge Android/iOS mobile App
The Atlas smart-valve combines long range LoRa LPWAN and optional Narrow-Band / GSM/GPRS communication with an ultra-low power design. This wireless valve runs on Lithium batteries for 10-15+ years (or with no time limit if powered externally) while transmitting several parameters like valve its status (Open/Close), device ID (unique AES128 encryption key), battery level, signal strength, enclosure tampering (is the box tentatively open for fraud ?), alarm, leak detected, pressure level, ambiant temperature, etc…
A leak detection, for instance, can immediately trigger the closing of the valve and report the issue to its owner. You can control back the smart-valve from a Control Center or from a secure link via your mobile phone and tablet.
Requires low actuation pressure, Low than 0,5 Bar.
Typical application :
- Remote control with battery power,
- Computerized İrrigation System
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
- Line Pressure Driven, Hydraulically Controlled
- Hydraulically control Valve with Solenoid Control
- Line pressure driven
- Electrically controlled On/Off
- Suitable also for remote and/or elevated systems
- Unobstructed flow path
- Single moving part
- High flow capacity
- Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
- ֺUnitized Flexible Diaphragm and Guided Plug
- Excellent low flow regulation performance
- Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- ֺFully Supported & Balanced Diaphragm
- Requires low actuation pressure
- ֺUser-Friendly Design
- Simple in-line inspection and service